Cloudstyle | Collocation—Summer Shorts
Posted on July 02 2018
In such a hot summer, it’s unscientific not to wear shorts!
But there are always some boys who dress so badly when they hang out.
Why? Why? Why? Because they chose wrong style, and tie-in wrong product!
Question: What kind of shorts can be smart and stylish?
How do I choose?
- Make sure your shorts are fit and it’s better not to below the knees. Keep the sides of your shorts at about 3-5cm above your knees.
- Avoid the obvious trapezoid silhouette. Unless you’re street chic or tall, it's better to opt for a slim figure.
- Men with too thick legs needn’t to try to dress shorts, pants will enhance and embellish your leg shape.
- Men with too thin legs could consider to wear a pair of pants in sheer or bright colors.
- Colors, such as black, navy, and khaki would be the suitable choice.
- Linen & Cotton Shorts lie- in with a simple designed T-shirt or singlet, you would look more younger and energetic.
- Such a beach shorts go with white shoes, sandals, or slippers are also good-looking.